Site/Real Estate Guide
Your Roy Rogers Site:
Physical Description & Guidelines
- Freestanding buildings, pads, shopping center end-caps, and urban store fronts
- Building square footage: 2,800 – 3,500
- Excellent visibility and access
- Zoning to accommodate drive-thru use preferred
- Parking adequate for restaurant use
- 60 +/- seating capacity; patio seating preferred
- Building exterior to allow for Roy Rogers standard trade dress, materials and signage
- Non-traditional venues; 700 +/- square feet in high-volume transit locations (e.g. travel plazas, airports, etc.)
New Location / Site Submission
Our brand expansion, for corporate and franchise locations, is based on strategic and measured growth. We must closely evaluate the trade area, real estate factors, operational efficiencies and a variety of other factors to expand in markets primed for a new Roy Rogers.
Each day we are scouting for great locations to build or convert the next Roy Rogers Restaurant. If you know a place where we should be and have specific real estate location to present, please email site particulars to Joe Briglia at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 301-695-1534 to discuss the opportunity.