At Roy Rogers 'Our Company Is A Safe Place'
AT ROY ROGERS, ‘OUR COMPANY IS A SAFE PLACE’
At Roy Rogers® Restaurants, one of our core values is Our Company is a Safe Place. This means nothing is more important than the safety and welfare of our guests and our associates. As state and local governments begin to relax restrictions related to the COVID-19 crisis and allow restaurants to expand services, we are committed to providing you with the safest and most enjoyable dining experiences possible. Whether it’s through the Drive-Thru, Takeout, or Dine-in services, we are implementing proactive measures to ensure the safety of our guests and our associates.
- Contactless Counter Ordering for Takeout, Dine-in (where permitted), Pickup and Online Orders.
- Protective plexiglass shields between the cashier and guests are installed in all restaurants.
- Cups, lids, straws, and condiments are stored behind the counter and given to guests with each order.
- Social distancing markers are placed on the floors to maintain at least six feet between guests.
- The Roy Rogers Fixin’s Bar® is closed. Guests may request a Fixin’s Cup, other condiments, or extra napkins from an associate at the pick-up counter.
- When guests use the Roy’s Rewards mobile app, restaurant associates will scan the app and not touch or handle a guests’s phone.
- Guests who place orders online or through DoorDash Pickup can skip the line and collect orders from clearly designated area at pick-up counter.
- Dining Rooms and Exterior Dining.
Dining rooms and exterior tables will reopen for on-premise dining as state and local regulations allow. We anticipate limited occupancy restrictions to accommodate social distancing requirements. Additionally, when dine-in service is allowed:
- A dedicated Host or Hostess will be assigned to the dining room during all hours of operation to maintain elevated cleaning standards and assist our guests.
- Community tables will be limited to six or fewer guests.
- Some tables will be marked as unavailable to comply with occupancy guidelines.
- Tables that have been used by guests will be cleaned and sanitized after each use.
- Restrooms are marked for single-use only to ensure proper social distancing.
- Hand Washing.
- Restaurant associates are required to wash hands a minimum of every 30 minutes.
- Restaurant associates are required to wash hands before their shift, upon re-entering the kitchen area, and after completing a task that may put their sanitation at risk.
- Keeping hands away from the face is reinforced, and associates touching their faces are required to re-wash their hands.
- Guests are encouraged to wash hands in the restrooms, and every effort will be made to provide hand sanitizer to guests in the dining room.
- Restaurant Associate Health and Safety.
- Before starting work each day, associates are asked health screening questions concerning COVID-19 symptoms. Any associate that has had symptoms within the previous 24 hours, or who is currently experiencing symptoms, will not be allowed to work.
- The temperature of associates will be checked before their work shift begins each day. An associate with a high temperature, per CDC guidelines, will not be allowed to work.
- Associates are required to wear a face mask while working, as local guidelines dictate.
- Associates are required to wear gloves while working and change them frequently.
- Associates will maintain social distancing of 6 feet or more while working, as their work duties or physical environment permits.
- Associates are not permitted to come into direct contact with guests at any time.
- Roy Rogers uses only approved cleaning and sanitizing chemicals that are proven effective against viruses, per CDC guidelines.
- All high-touch areas in the restaurants, including door handles, counters, tables and seating, and beverage areas are cleaned and sanitized frequently.
- All behind-the-counter areas, including break areas, are also cleaned and sanitized frequently.
- Exterior areas and cleaning of exterior tables will be conducted every 15 minutes.
- Manager “walks” are conducted every 30 minutes to ensure proper cleaning and sanitation of all interior and exterior areas of the restaurant.
- Food Safety and Quality.
- Food safety is, and has always been, a top priority at Roy Rogers. We will continue to enforce our high food safety and quality standards, along with the enhanced sanitation standards described.
- Some food products may be packaged differently to support more contactless food delivery.
- Providing our guests with ‘Quality Products’ that are a “Cut Above” is one of our key differentiators as a Brand – we consistently conduct product quality checks and follow strict standards to provide you with the freshest and highest quality products.
- Our drive-thrus are open in all restaurants with this capability. The same contactless procedures as with counter ordering are followed where they apply.
- For credit card transactions, guests may be required to give their credit cards to an associate. Concerned guests have the option of ordering through the Roy’s Rewards mobile app or through the www.royrogersrestaurants.com website to prepay with credit cards.
- Delivery Partners.
- We are working with our delivery partners, such as DoorDash, to ensure a contactless experience through minimum touching and sealing all bags before pickup.
- DoorDash also offers contactless delivery for guests to receive orders.
Thank you for your faith and trust in us as we navigate through this crisis together. We sincerely appreciate your support and patronage. We will keep you updated as changes occur, and we will continue to evaluate ways to enhance our goal of providing you with safe dining experiences and ensuring ‘Our Company is a Safe Place’!
The Roy Rogers Team.