Last Updated: February 26, 2024
It is the policy of Roy Rogers Franchise Company, LLC (“Roy Rogers,” “our,” “us,” “we”) to respect and protect the privacy of its customers, friends and other users of this Site. When you fill out the Franchise Information Request on the Roy Rogers Franchise Company, LLC Site, you are providing us with certain personal information such as your name, address, telephone number and email address. Roy Rogers Franchise Company, LLC uses this information only for internal purposes related to your use of the Site. Roy Rogers Franchise Company, LLC also uses general demographic information about our users for internal marketing and planning purposes. Roy Rogers Franchise Company, LLC will not disclose any of your personal information to third parties, unless you consent, or the law otherwise requires it, or on the good faith belief that such action is necessary to investigate or protect against harmful activities to Roy Rogers guests, visitors, associates, or property (including this Site), or to others.
- Types of Collected Information.
You may share certain information when you interact with Roy Rogers. For instance, when you interact with Roy Rogers through the Roy Rogers’ Facebook page, you may provide us with information about you and your experience with Roy Rogers. For example, you may provide:
- Personal Information. For example, first name, last name, email address, telephone number, address, birthday, Internet Protocol address, social profile links, user image information, and other contact details when you use the Roy Rogers website, submit a form or request, or grant permissions in a third party app.
- Billing Information. For example, your credit card when you purchase one of our paid services.
- Facebook Page Information. For example, the pages you manage on Facebook and information from those pages granted when you use our Facebook ordering platform.
- Third Party Information. For example, access tokens and information related to third party accounts such as Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook that you use to order from or otherwise interact with Roy Rogers.
- Settings and Account Information. For example, preferences such as default language, time zone, communication preferences, and other information you submit to Roy Rogers in the course of using our services.
- E-Mail, Text, or Social Media Communication. By sending an electronic mail, text message, or social media message to us, you may be sending us personally identifiable information. In these cases, we may retain the information as long as necessary to accurately respond to your request. Information collected through Roy's Text Alerts program will not be shared with any third parties, excluding aggregators and providers of the text message services.
- Information Collected Through Automated Methods
When you use Roy Rogers services, our technology has the ability to collect certain types of information. For example, when you use a third-party mobile app such as Facebook to place an order, depending on your device’s location settings, Roy Rogers may use your location to determine which restaurant is closest to you to ensure you place your order from the right restaurant or provide you relevant offers or promotions.
- Essential Website Functionality. The Roy Rogers’ website requires these cookies in order to fully utilize Roy Rogers’ services, login to secure areas, and
- Performance and Functionality. These cookies provide functionality to remember preferences and enhance Roy Rogers’ functionality but are not strictly required to access our services.
- Usage Tracking. Roy Rogers uses pixels, cookies, and related tracking technology to measure the performance of our marketing efforts and how you utilize our services. For example, Roy Rogers’ can collect information such as IP address, device identifiers, device advertising identifiers, mobile network, operating system details, language preferences, referring URLs, length of visits, anonymous traffic data, pages viewed, browsing history, search history, and information regarding interactions with our services or advertisements.
- Facebook Analytics, Advertising, & Social Features. Roy Rogers uses Facebook technologies to customize content and advertising, to provide social media features, to determine your location for ordering and advertising purposes, and to analyze traffic to our website.
- Geolocation data. Roy Rogers uses real-time information about the precise or approximate location of your device (GPS and network-based).
- Information Collected From Third Party Sources
Roy Rogers’ may get information about you from other companies. For example, when you tag or direct message us through a third-party social media platform, Roy Rogers may collect information about you.
- Who We Share and Disclose Your Information
We may share or disclose your information to other entities in our corporation, our franchisees, services providers acting on Roy Rogers’ behalf, governmental agencies, and other entities. For example:
- Roy Rogers Corporation and Affiliates. Roy Rogers may share or disclose information with our corporation and affiliates.
- Services Providers. Roy Rogers may share your information with service providers who help with our business operations, such as fraud investigations, bill collection, payment processing, gift card support, analytics, operations, and delivery of marketing communications
- Government and Law Enforcement. Roy Rogers may share your information as required or permitted by law, including sharing with governmental agencies, law enforcement, or authorized third parties, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity or any other activity that may expose Roy Rogers, you, or any other party to legal liability.
- Business Transactions. Roy Rogers’ may share your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any proposed or actual merger, purchase, sale, or any other type of acquisition or business combination of all or any portion of Roy Rogers’ assets, or transfer of all or a portion of Roy Rogers’ business to another company.
- Other Entities. Roy Rogers’ may disclose your information to other third parties at your request or if you otherwise provide your consent to such disclosure.
- How We Use Your Information
Roy Rogers’ uses the information we collect for various purposes, including improving operations, providing you with our services, generating analytics, and for fraud prevention and legal purposes. For example:
- To Operate and Provide Our Services. Roy Rogers uses the information we collect to operate, respond to your requests, provide customer service, give you information about your account, manage web traffic, manage your purchases and orders, and provide a secure and customized experience.
- To Analyze and Improve Our Services for You. Roy Rogers uses the information we collect to personalize your experience, including, targeted advertising, deliver relevant content, improve our products and services, and administer surveys, rewards, and promotions.
- Customizing or Otherwise Opting-Out of the Information You Share
You may choose what information you would like to share with Roy Rogers. At this time, Roy Rogers’ does not currently observe web browsers’ “do not track” signals, as is typical for most websites. Therefore, we will track your navigation of our website and social media regardless of whether this preference is indicated. For example:
- Update Your Communication and Marketing Preferences. If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from Roy Rogers, you can opt out of future marketing communications by following the instructions provided in those communications or change your marketing communications preferences in your account settings.
- Review, Update, or Change Your Information. You may review, update, and change the information you provide to us directly or to third parties at any time by accessing your account settings.
- Location Tracking. You may be able to enable or disable location tracking by adjusting the permissions on your device. Be aware that if precise location services are disabled, other means of establishing or estimating location (e.g., connecting to Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, beacons, or our networks) may persist.
- Cookies and Other Automated Tracking Technologies. Roy Rogers’ and third-party vendors may use first-party cookies or other first-party identifiers, as well as third-party cookies or other third-party identifiers, to deliver advertisements, create a profile of you, measure your interests, detect your demographics, detect your location, and personalize content.
To find out more about how these third-party tracking technologies manage the privacy of information in conjunction with delivering ads online, and how to opt-out of information collection by these networks, please visit: youradchoices.com, aboutads.info/appchoices, optout.networkadvertising.org, or networkadvertising.org/mobile-choice. We also include additional information in our service provider Olo’s Online-Tracking Opt Out Guide located at the bottom of our online ordering webpage: royrogersrestaurants.olo.com.
- E-Mail, Text, or Social Media Communication. Please be aware that e-mail, text messaging, and social media messaging are not necessarily secure from interception or misdirection. Therefore, for your own protection, you may want to consider communicating sensitive information to us using a different method.
- Californian Residents. While Roy Rogers’ does not currently have locations in California, California residents may have additional legal rights based on the California Consumer Privacy Act. The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) is a state law intended to enhance privacy rights and consumer protection for residents of California. Please visit https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa for more information about the CCPA and the rights afforded to Californian residents.
- Removal Requests. To make such requests, please contact us, write us at: 4991 New Design Road Suite 109, Frederick, MD, 21701, or contact us at: CUSTOMERRELATIONS@ROYROGERSRESTAURANTS.COM. We verify requests for disclosures about personal information, and requests for the deletion of personal information. Your request must include your first and last name, address, phone number and an email address. If you have an account with us, you must provide the account information with your request. We will compare the information you provide with your request with previous information provided by you to verify it is you making the request. We may also contact you by telephone or email to complete this verification. If you authorize an agent to make a request on your behalf, the agent must also provide documentation such as a power of attorney or other signed and notarized authorization from you to verify your agent’s right to request (and in the case of disclosure requests, right to receive information) on your behalf. Any personal information we collect in connection with verifying your request will solely be used for that purpose.